Don’t use an imitation—use the original. Experience counts!
Our lab qualifications:
We are one of the only labs with enzyme assays on our ISO 17025:2005 Scope of Accreditation. This means we:
- Have a stringent proficiency testing program in place. We want to ensure that our testing is accurate, reliable and repeatable.
- Use Reference or Check Standards with each method we run. The test results must be within a certain RSD% for the run to be reported. Not all testing labs use standards. See our blog for additional information on what mistakes your testing lab may be making.
- Have been chosen as a testing lab for the U.S. Pharmacopeia to verify some of the reference standards that they sell. Our reputation and quality testing are used by the top of the industry.
- Run enzyme assays every day, as this is a large volume of our business. With 25+ years of experience , these USP enzyme methods are long and tedious and have been perfected over time. Unlike HPLC methods that can easily be adapted to any lab, these are more complicated wet chemistry reactions to measure the activity of the enzyme, not just the amount used in the product. Read more here.
- Focus on customer service and partnership with your company. We want to be here for the long term, not just one sample. We gladly communicate about the results or answer any questions that you have about your
- Have annual ISO external audits and also conduct annual ISO internal audits. We strive for continual improvement and perform preventive and corrective actions.
Top Quality Testing=Top Quality Products